Let Me Guide You to Success in Your Exams
As Featured In:
What I Do
Let’s go back to the goal of maximizing your grades, and also what you want to learn. When you are reviewing what’s going on, keep in mind that professors want you to know the material more than ever, but they also want you to see the skill-building in the course material and want you to transfer that knowledge into your career.
All candidates (with the exception of the two rectors) were expected to compete in the exam, in groups of 20. All candidates were escorted to a college building on campus, which was set up like a laboratory, with a central stage at its centre.
I wrote this essay back in February of 2019 when I was going on a group trip to Costa Rica. I was convinced that this was the answer to the exam question. And then on the final exams, the four-line essay. And the explanation I gave to my friends was: “This is going to be a long essay. Write about anything
- Searching for a good kindergarten for your child? Don’t look any further!Discover why a quality kindergarten in Chiang Mai is the perfect place for your child’s development. Uncover how quality childcare […]
- Escape to Serenity: Finding the Best Pool Villas in PhuketIf you’re looking for a luxurious and private escape in Phuket, Trisara Pool Villas is the perfect destination. Nestled in […]
- Logistics Management in the Philippines: A Road-Travelling GuideThe Philippines is an archipelago of over 7,000 islands. With its many small roads, efficient logistics management can be difficult […]
- The Five Most Important Qualities to Look for in a Good Removalist Service in SydneyIf you’re planning on moving to Sydney, or if you’re already there and need to move to a new home […]
- How A Boarding School in Thailand Can Benefit Your ChildFor many students, attending boarding school is a unique and enriching experience. Unlike traditional schools back home, boarding schools offer […]
- Why you should choose a local web design agencyWeb design agencies are a dime a dozen, but not all of them are created equal. If you’re looking for […]
- How Thai People are Creative with their Bathroom IdeasHave you ever been to Thailand? If so, then you know that the Thai people are among the most creative […]
- How to Travel to Pattaya on a BudgetThinking of heading to Thailand for some sun, sand, and relaxation? Pattaya is a great option – and it doesn’t […]
- How to help your child succeed in mathsIt can be difficult to help your child with maths when you don’t understand the concepts yourself. However, with a […]
- How to Make the Most of Your time in Bangkok as an English LearnerIf you’re looking to improve your English skills, Bangkok is the place to be. With its diverse culture and wealth […]
- How do people grade cannabis in ThailandThailand has a complicated system of cannabis grading that can be difficult to understand for those who are not familiar […]
- How a creative agency can help your businessCreative agencies are businesses that provide creative services to their clients. These services can include advertising, marketing, web design, and […]
“I have looked into the alternative exam prep material and I really think your products are by far the best….. Actually, I felt the other companies’ exam prep material was useless in comparison to yours.”
My first job was working at a school for the Special Children’s Society. The school was for the intellectually disabled, so they got extra help at the school as there are so many of them. The Special Children’s Society is run by the parents and caretakers, so they take a real interest in the children. The work was great and there were loads of different types of children there. The main class I worked with was called Close Relationships, which meant teaching the children to be more independent.
I found it fascinating that the children should be able to teach each other and the other classes if they wanted. The children taught the other classes by sharing their experiences with the other